Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 1

So this week I decided to start dieting for the betterment of myself. After these years of being so big and feeling like an outcast in society because of my weight, I am tired of it all. So with the help of certain friends and family I've decided that enough is enough and it is time for a change.

My Goal is by the End of December 2011 to be 120lbs lighter or 280lbs. I'll still be big, but it will be better than were I am now. I am still very flexible for a big guy which to other people are still surprised. I just don't feel that I am were I need to be. So co-workers from Sears are supporting, and close friends are on the ball, and my parents are doing everything they can to not tempt me to break my diet.

As the weeks go by I am planning to upload pictures and update the progress made to lose weight. I might even treat myself to a trip to the San Diego Comic Con in July '11 if I feel that I have done enough to warrant the excursion.  In the four days since I started this new diet I can already feel the extra energy but it is a pain in the butt to not eat everything in site. It will take time to get used to not eating really big meals and I will get there.

This will take a total team effort and I hope anyone and everyone will support this decision to better myself.


Thanks So Much,

Week 1 photo
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you Chris! I give my support and love to you!

    ReplyDelete